Sunday, January 31, 2010

It Has Been Fun

This shall be my last post here. When I woke up today I found my brother doubled over in pain due to the stress he was suffering because of my decision to run for Congress. I cannot endure the thught of making my brother ill. He is highly susceptible to panic attacks, and I just cannot do that to him.

I would like to thank everyone who has supported me so far. I may stay closer to home and try for a seat on the Central Committee. He believes I can better work there for our cause. While I disagree, I do understand his point.

I hope everyone the best. My thoghts and prayers are with you. (Yes, some of my dollars, too.) You will be happy to know that no one has contributed any money yet so I don't have to go through the pain of returning it. Wheh!

Now I have to close out everything. That should be fun. Not. I am so sorry because I really wanted to serve you. I suppose I still can.

I just never wanted to start this campaign without being certain I could carry it to victory. In a way, I have carried it to victory. I am putting my desires aside for those of my brother's health. God, please help my brother. Amen and good day.

Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite to those with differing views. We all have free speech, however I also reserve the right to remove vulgarity from this page. Have a great day.