Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Diary Page 7

I started to fill out the DBA paperwork, and it looked awfully familar. I called the IRS and they confimed it. I do already have a DBA. I have to wait a couple of weeks for the actual certificate because I did it over the phone.

Today there was an horrific earthquake in Haiti. It was a magniture 7.0. I am leary of the money being collected to go there. How are they going to get it to where it needs to go? How much of it will be for relief, and how much for 'administrative' costs? I hate that the Red Cross ripped everyone off after September 11, 2001. I don't think I can trust any group after that.

The Red Cross was formed by Christians, but now even Christians can't have a say over what happens. They are taking this political correctness too far!

I still haven't told my brother. The time hasn't presented itself. It is weighing on my heart. So are these people in Haiti. I'll bet those people who went there without anything to do with the government are getting things a lot better. Isn't that alway the way?

Please see Page 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite to those with differing views. We all have free speech, however I also reserve the right to remove vulgarity from this page. Have a great day.