Monday, January 25, 2010

Bring Home The Politicians

As many of us have noticed this past year, it is very difficult to speak with our representatives when they are in DC. Aside from the fact that is difficult enough to speak to them when they are home. Maybe we can demand a day or two out of the week for us to be allowed to make appointments?

I can understand they have much work to do. After all, it is very difficult to destroy a nation without much effort.

This brings me to the point. I have a video which I think hits the nail right on the head. (I hope they're not kooky, I haven't heard anything bad about them.) Now for the video:

Here is the link to YouTube, just in case this video isn't working properly.

They have asked me to add this to my site (on the sidebar), and I am going to do just that. It is about time we caught up to the 21st Century. I hope you enjoyed the video. Please comment and let me know what you think. Have a great day.

PS. I found this juicy bit which makes me feel a lot better. Now I understand they're okay. Enjoy!

Here is the link to YouTube.
Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite to those with differing views. We all have free speech, however I also reserve the right to remove vulgarity from this page. Have a great day.