Friday, January 1, 2010

Contributions

I do have an account on the internet for which to accept contributions. However I do have a bank account set up specifically for contributions for this campaign. If you are interested in helping me raise the money we need to win this victory so together we may take our country back, please e-mail me and I will provide you with the proper information. I appreciate your support more than can be expressed. Let's stand together and on victory day ask them, "Can you hear us NOW?" ;)




PS. If you have read Page 23, you will understand why I do not have a PO Box. Oh well. If you would like to contribute to my campaign, please e-mail me for the intstruction. I would truly appreciate it. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite to those with differing views. We all have free speech, however I also reserve the right to remove vulgarity from this page. Have a great day.