Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Race Is On!

I've just returned home from the registrars office and everything is in place. (Except the contributions PO Box, I'm still working on that.) I will spare you the details about all the work it takes just to get to the form for the signatures one needs to become a candidate (unless you want to know), I'm just glad we got over that hump.

We now need 1000 signatures so to waive the cost of becoming a candidate. Yes, one is not a candidate until they get these signatures, and we all have until February 10, 2010. Please check the map below to make sure you are in the 37th district before you ask me for a copy of the paper to fill out.

If you would like to contribute to this campaign, please let me know. Send me an e-mail and I'll let you know how you may do so. I could sure use all the help I can get. If you know any businesses, groups, big spenders or famous conservative politicians, give them my e-mail please. haha

You guys are the greatest! Let's roll! Digg! Digg!

4 comments:

  1. A true Conservative running where you are, this will be an uphill battle.

    Best of luck.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Debbie. The only thing I have to do is be honest with my neighbors and get them to polls. It's always a matter of turn-out. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, you need 3,000 signatures to have the filing fee waived, but you have until February 25th to get them in.

    I worked John Kanaley's campaign and chair the 54th AD RCC. Definitely look forward to meeting you and talking about issues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John. This is the number they gave me at the Registrars office. I have to have them in by the 10th of Feb. I would love to meet up with you. I live sort of downtown, sort of not. (Cherry) Send me an email, and we can talk. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite to those with differing views. We all have free speech, however I also reserve the right to remove vulgarity from this page. Have a great day.