Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rosemary Welch for Congress!

I have made up my mind. It is apparent at this point that our representative and senators have no respect for us, so I am throwing my hat in the ring. When any government feels brave enough to abuse the people they are supposed to represent, it is time for them to go.

What do I want to accomplish?

1. Stop the bleeding of our money. Stop the stimulus, and stop printing money.
2. Pay more attention to our foreign affairs such as the brave people in Iran who are asking only for democracy, stop the genocide and slavery in Darfur, stop Permanent Favored Nation with China until they stop turning the escaped North Koreans back to the NK government where they will end up in the gulags, stop pirating our intellectual (artists) materials, and improve their human rights within their country.
3. Open our markets to those countries whom believe as we do (ie, republic demmocracy).
4. Get out of the United Nations. It is a den of thieves.

If government would just stay out of the way of our own ingenius, ingenuity, and talents, we would be able to reach up out of this depression. NO, it is not over. We cannot keep pumping up false numbers such as jobs created when those jobs are actually governmental jobs!

Ms. Richardson, I warned you that I would run against you if you voted for this healthcare bill which you have not read, and I meant it. Here I am. May the best person win and save California and these beautiful and great United States.

Please join me in this journey. I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite to those with differing views. We all have free speech, however I also reserve the right to remove vulgarity from this page. Have a great day.