Saturday, January 16, 2010

District 37 Needs You

Good afternoon. I pray all is well with you. District 37 has an incumbant Congressman under indictment (innocent until proven guilty) and a challenger who has the philosophy of a strong defense, limited government, and free and fair markets. Life and Liberty are also importmant.

It is now time for us patriots to come together and fight back at the ballot booth. They won't listen? We will throw them out of office. They want to control our lives? We shall take back the LITTLE amount of control we delegated to them in November. They won't have the same insurance plan as they want to force on us? No way!

I am her opponent. This time you have a choice. Does this healthcare insurance worry or bother you? Does the process which the parties are using bother you? It should. Where is the transparency?

They had a conference yesterday on transparency with Vice President Joe Biden and the Democrats...behind closed doors. Huh?

Let's get to the point. I need 3000 signatures in order to wave the filing fee of $1740. If you can spare any time at all to help me gather these registered voters signatures who live in District 37, please email me.

I am grateful for all the support you have given me so far, but this is only the beginning. I've learned about many things that are being proposed in this so-called (non-)conference meeting, and it's enough to make ones head spin off. For example, they want to cut TriCare (healthcare for our National Guard vets), cadillac tax on luxurious healthcare plans EXCEPT for the unions, and more.

Please help me. We need to have this done by February 25 at noon. (Someone brought to my attention that this was the actually date and I told him he was wrong. I WAS WRONG, AND YOU WERE RIGHT. See? It isn't that hard at all to admit. haha) I will always be as honest as I can (except when it comes to national security or CIA issues, then I will let you know I cannot reveal what I know).

Let us get moving so we can send these money-grabbing, drunken spenders, corrupt liars on their way to the unemployment lines they helped to create!

I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day everyone. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite to those with differing views. We all have free speech, however I also reserve the right to remove vulgarity from this page. Have a great day.