Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm Back and Ready

My brother is feeling better and we had a talk. It appears he is still feeling a little woosy, so we determined it was not my campaign that was the issue. He gave me his blessing to continue the race for the people of district 37.

I will have more to post as soon as I get back in touch with some people. I hope you did not give up on me. He gave me quite a scare. I would not desert you if you gave me the honor of serving you.

You must know that family is very important to me, though. After all, I am just a regular gal just like ya'll. Now let's get busy! November is right around the corner.

Any and all contributions, no matter how small, will be greatly appreciated. Let's get 'em! Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite to those with differing views. We all have free speech, however I also reserve the right to remove vulgarity from this page. Have a great day.