Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Diary Page 1

Today I opened this blog, because I have decided it was just too important to allow Congresswoman Laura Richardson to run unchallenged again. Our country is in dire straits, and we must not let our freedoms be subjugated by people who appear to be acting as Marxists.

It has been a very difficult decision for me make to decide to run. My dear brother is worried for me. I don't know if he understands just how pressing this is on my soul, but his intentions are pure.

He doesn't like the way they treat conservative candidates, but that goes with the terrority. It isn't as if I haven't had my share of debates. After all, I did go to college. I was on the debate team, I started the PoliSci club which didn't really take off until next semester when someone else started a Republican Club. They did a good job, too.

I was a member of the Honors Club every semester, and I became a life-long member of Alpha Gamma Signa, Kappa Chapter. This was at Long Beach Community College. I missed graduating by 1 lousy class. I became ill, so I could not return. *sigh*

Back to what happened today. I made several calls to Norwalk's Registrar. I also made a couple calls to bus depots. Boy, if that isn't to confuse a person, I don't know what is. I have a little fear of getting lost, and that's exactly what they did. One station told me one way, the other station told me the other person was wrong in their directions.

The problem is, I trust the first station because they are the Long Beach Transit! Oh brother. Maybe I will call back tomorrow. I'm not going to chance it. Well, that's all for now. Oh, I'm pretty excited. I am actually going through it this time. Yes indeed. I made a promise, and I always keep those. Laura Richardson, get ready for the unemployment line!

Please see Page 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite to those with differing views. We all have free speech, however I also reserve the right to remove vulgarity from this page. Have a great day.