Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Friendly Hello

Hello. I've been busy trying to get a campaign manager, getting to know some people in the Republican party, trying to find NAACP (I missed the meeting because I couldn't find them), had a Tea Party, and a few other things I can't recall.

PLEASE HELP ME TO HELP US!

I do not have a lot of money, because I do not know (like) how to ask strangers for money. I remember when I was homeless over 22 years ago, I still could not ask people for money. Not even when I went for a week for without eating. However, I think I remember I had no shame asking for a drink...maybe that's why. I was ashamed then, so maybe I am ashamed now? Associated thoughts? Hmm.

Anyway, please help me by either contributing or finding a campaign manager who is good at this. (And is willing to work pro bono for a while.) Where did my savings go? Filing fees, cabs, DBA (doing business as), publishing, website (under construction), etc. This is expensive!

Well, not if you're an incumbent. I found out that the state is more friendly to those who already hold office. What the...? Does this mean we start off behind the starting gate? Yes, it does. Why do you think they ask your name and email address?! Oh well.

We can still show them in it not about the money when you are right. STOP SPENDING OUR MONEY. Period. Thanks. Digg! Digg!

1 comment:

  1. the NAACP?!

    Wow, I'm actually having to question if this is a joke blog now...

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite to those with differing views. We all have free speech, however I also reserve the right to remove vulgarity from this page. Have a great day.