Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'll be on Blog Talk Radio Tonight

I will be on the radio, Blog Talk Radio, sometime today. It is scheduled for 8:30-10 pm central time. I think California time is 2 hours earlier than that, at 7:30.

I just received an e-mail from Twana letting Deb and me know that she will only be able to stay for 1/2 hour. She has a very important meeting to attend at 9 pm, so try not to be late!

I will be on with Twana from The Conservative Underground. Call in with any questions you may have. The number is (646) 716-4024. Looking forward to hearing from you! Have a great night.
Digg! Digg!

2 comments:

  1. I hope the talk show impressed voters in CA 37. I hope this link will be of some help for your message in the election.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, thanks Shah. As you may know by now, I have dropped out of the race to allow Star Parker to run unopposed and so that I could support her. This is one FANTASTIC Lady! :)

    How are you doing? I am well. Still over at Rosemary's Thoughts. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite to those with differing views. We all have free speech, however I also reserve the right to remove vulgarity from this page. Have a great day.